1. He wants to repeal all abortion laws.
2. He wants to repeal laws protecting marriage between one man and one woman.
3. Parental rights are supplanted by the government. Click on the previous link for an example.
4. Freedom of speech will be reduced. Religious (hate speech laws to speak against homosexuality) and political (reinstatement of the the Fairness Doctrine).
5. "Goodbye, diligence against state sponsored terrorism from rogue governments like Iran, North Korea, and others."
If you are interested in more thoughts...
Economically he very Marxist, he wants to re-form the economy and make it more socialist, to "redistribute wealth" through taxation of the top 5% and apparently sending checks to the lower-income, 40% of Americans. This is not what he says but then he's really bad at math and no one on his campaign dares to correct him? 95% of American's get a tax cut, but 40% of American's pay no Federal Income Tax.
Obama's has a lot of bad characteristics:
1. I believe he has used demagoguery
2. Seeks international consensus... empowers international body, the UN...
3. believes in his own ability to change things to create peace vs. the others
4. provides false hope, we can't continue to increase government spending and programs
5. from my sources, he repeatably uses lies and distortions along with his VP candidate, without any recourse from the main stream media (of course, I can put together something for this if asked)
6. seems to allow himself to be idolized?! ("god for the godless" Rush Limbaugh)
7. associated with a former terrorists, an Anti-American, racist radical pastor, a convicted felon